History

As principals of the Rowe Holmes Barnett Architects, Inc. firm, (originally from Tampa; Tallahassee branch established in 1980), Rick Barnett and Dave Fronczak went on to establish Barnett Fronczak Architects in 1985, as an outgrowth of the original Tampa- and Tallahassee-based RHBA’s firm. In 2005, Doug Barlowe was successfully brought in as a partner, thus establishing Barnett Fronczak Barlowe Architects.

In 2006, Celine Gladwin joined the firm as a partner, and launched the satellite branch of Barnett Fronczak Barlowe Architects in Valdosta, Georgia. In the fall of 2009, that branch became known as BFB Gladwin Architects.

Finally, in the fall of 2015, BFBA and BFB Gladwin welcomed Doug Shuler as the newest partner in the Tallahassee office. The firm’s name was changed in 2017 to Barnett Fronczak Barlowe & Shuler Architects and BFB Gladwin Architects.

TALLAHASSEE OFFICE:
225 S Adams St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 224-6301
VALDOSTA OFFICE:
106 West Hill Ave Unit B, Valdosta, GA 31601
(229) 244-1492